The RLC Exclusive 44 Willys MB commemorates the 80th birthday of Jeep. It is the original off-road vehicle that was created for World War II. Its rugged style allows it to tackle almost any terrain. Its red color is also exclusive to the RLC. It will be available in 2021. To purchase this unique model, visit the official website.
Hot Wheels THE RLC EXCLUSIVE 1944 WILLYS MB Spec
The HOTWheels RLC Exclusive 1944 Willys MB is an off-road wheeled vehicle that celebrates the 80th anniversary of the Jeep brand. This iconic American vehicle has been modified to suit nearly every terrain and is the perfect choice for those who like to play in the dirt. This unique off-road wheeled vehicle is designed by James Molina and Brendon Vetuskey.
- Features: Windshield tips forward, suspension
- Body Color: Spectraflame Red
- Deco: Painted details on shovels on sides, “Firestone” tampo on tires
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders 5-spoke wheels with matte black-painted hubs and off-road tires
- Base: Full-metal, matte black-painted chassis with painted details
- Window Color: Clear
- Interior Color: Matte black interior and roll bar with painted details in front and rear
- Scale: 1:64
- Price : $35
Hot Wheels THE RLC EXCLUSIVE 1944 WILLYS MB Gallery
Read More about : Hot Wheels Collector Check This Rare Hot Wheels Price Guide
Hot Wheels THE RLC EXCLUSIVE 1944 WILLYS MB Video